13.3.08

'Fessing Up

Journal Entry. Toronto.
March 13, 2008.

Time to come clean.

I've taken a job. Yep, a real honest-to-goodness TV Network Execs job. I actually wore a suit to work today. Yesterday too.

A pay cheque. A corporate travel card. An assistant called Poppy (really). An expense account. A parking spot with my name on it.

I have stumbled through the Stargate.

If anyone is interested in what I'm doing just google me and add CTV.

Whither this little blog ? Now, that my friends is THE question.

Advice please ??

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wayda go. Couldn't have found a better man.

wcdixon said...

congrats Don

iNudes said...

Congrats on the new job.

I sure hope this doesn't mean a slow and painful death of this blog. It's one of my favourite reads out there. I want more posts, not less...how will our intrepid young producer fair in Deadmonton? Which future CBC stars will he cavort with next?

Anonymous said...

Congrats.
Change the date?

"The Book of Don" said...

Thanks. This is a bad habit of mine..and it's probably why so many of my cheques keeping getting returned. :)

Christina said...

Please don't stop the blog just because you have a corporate expense account. Please? Oh, and congrats. The Olympics!

Ouimet said...

I agree with iNudes. This is one of my favourites, too.

I'd hate to see it go, but I would understand if it did. I guess it makes some people uncomfortable.

I'm sure you'll come up with a reasonable solution.